tirsdag 26. juli 2011

Teddy Bo tuesday and a new challenge

Good morning everybody and happy Teddy Bo tuesday!
I love tuesdays, because new Teddy Bo and Bea images are being released in the shop and today we also start a new challenge over at Teddy Bo.Today the girls have choosen:

Something altered!

This week the lovely ladies in team B will show you their gorgeous creations.
Jump over to the Teddy Bo Challenge blog and see for yourself

These are the new graphics being released today:
Gorgeous or what?!

I don't have altered something this week since it's not my team week, but I just had to make a card with one of the new images. I picked out this little Bea for my card
Coloured with copics and cut out with my new Spellbinder, label ten.
I have used papers from Pion and craft cardstock.
Isn't she adorable?
Green rhinstones from Kort og Godt




Can't understand what happend here...can't turn the stupid picture...
Anyhow this is the front and back :)

Can't wait to see what you create this week!
Big hugs to all of you :)
Jill

2 kommentarer:

Christina sa...

Wowww Jill this is sooo stunning! Love how you coloured your image! Love the embellishments!
Hugs Kristel

Louise sa...

Men åhhh....! Så sött! Det är jätteläckert! Underbar stämpel med massor av fina detaljer och sååå snygg färgläggning :)
Riktigt lush!

Kram