lørdag 3. september 2011

DT Allsorts, Blue and Green

Good morning my crafting friends!
I hope you are all well and ready for a new challenge over at Allsorts. I am working my nightshifts this weekend and will hopefully be on my way home to bed when this post goes online!

This week we have a colourchallenge for you!
Use the colours

Green and Blue

on your project
And this is my take on the colour combo:
One of my new,beloved images from Tickled Pink Stamp, miss Vampire Lilith. Coloured with Copics.
The flowers and metal are both gifts for my birthday.
Papers again from Basic grey, Marjolaine paperpad 6x6 and bling coloured with copics from stash

What a babe!

I have made a Tri shutter card, and I have always thought it looked so complicated. BUT with my new fantastic Scor pal it was really easy peasy!
Swirl from Magnolia.
Sorry for the bad photos... to dark outside, starting to get darker in the evenings here!
Come and join the fun with us at Allsorts this week and I so looking forward to see your creations

Have a fabulous weekend!
Big hugs

Enter here:
Basic grey challenges - celebrations

13 kommentarer:

♥Gry sa...

*Sukk*
Nydelig, flott brettekort. Motivet va "knall" og mønsterpapiret va "må ha".

Klem

Debbie sa...

Gorgeous card and what a fab image. Love the papers and your colouring is beautiful.
Debbie x

Ally sa...

Jill, this is fabulous! I want to do a tri shutter card since many month :) it's about tome I make one! Love the Vampire Lady and the colour combo!
Hugs, Alessandra

Line A sa...

Kjempesøtt kort!
Må se om ikke jeg må prøve meg på denne utfordringen :)

Kellie sa...

I LOVE what you have done with Lilith and then worried that you said it was easy to make as when I made one it felt like it took me forever. I LOVED the look but am too scared to try again. Green and Blue, who would had thought she's look so spookin amazing in those colours, LOVE it! xx

Maritha sa...

OMG.....såååååå jä..a(sorry) snyggt målat gummsan!! Helt underbart kort bara! Härliga färger och my goodness så förb...t(sorry igen)duktig du är vännen!! =)

Hoppas du sover som en stock nu så du orkar vara på Bakoret och pyssla lite sen! hi hi

Puss å kram min unga dam(rimmar lite idag) ;)

Jak Heath sa...

Gorgeous card and beautifully coloured, so pleased to be joining you at Allsorts this month.

Fleur sa...

Stunning card Jill, you always use the most amazing images.
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Louise sa...

Hej goding!
WOW, vilket totalt awesome kort! Så himla cool stämpel och du har ju verkligen färglagt henne till perfektion :) Så himla läckert!
Riktigt coola mönsterpapper och du måste vara the queen of trifold :)

Kram

Nicola sa...

Beautiful work Jill, I love the image, details and fab tri-shutter design!
Thanks for leaving me a really sweet comment!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun
Love Nicola xxx

DesignerDiva sa...

Hello Jill I hope your getting lots of sleep working nights!
I love this card it is the most super image and you have coloured her in perfectly again!! Tri shutter cards are my favourite design I have only made one its time I made another!
Can you tell me, is that picture of you and your daughter on your header? the scenery is so beautiful, you are very lucky to live there if that is you

Hugs to you my friend
Laurie x

Heather sa...

Hi Jill, your card is absolutely gorgeous, your design is fantastic and your colours for the sweet image is sensational!!!

Glad you happy along with us to Basic Grey
hugs & love
Heather xx

Sarn sa...

Fantastic card Jill. Great image!

Hugs, Sandra