torsdag 20. oktober 2011

TPS, Masculine


Welcome to a new challenge at the Tickled Pink Stamps challenge blog!
Today we have a great theme for you
Yeah, I know I often say that...

Masculine creations
...so grab your masculine images, colour it in with markers, pensils or distress and
create something fantastic to the man in your life, son, friend or neigbour.
We look forward to see it!
This is my masculine card:
I have used Lil Victorian Lad Luca. You find him here in the shop together with a bunch other fantastic stamps, both digi and rubber.
I think he is just fantastic!

My papers are a mix from Bo Bunny and Kaiserkraft.
The punch under comes from MS and I borrowed it from my sweet aunt, and I just have to buy it, I think it's perfect for this type of masculine cards.

Ok my friends, head over to the TPS blog and check out all the
fabulous creations from the sweet newbee team, team B.
Wish you all a great evening :)
Hugs


I would love to enter here:
CLP - Sketch for october

12 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Åhhh gummsan min....du färglägger ju som en gudinna!! Helt ybersnyggt kort! Den där stämpeln är verkligen hur snygg som helst och hela ditt kort är bara TOPPEN!! =)

Fick en vän-förfrågan av Helle på facebook idag,men när kommer Jillsan dit då tro??! =)

Nu ska jag snart få i mej lite mat,sen kanske jag hinner med lite beställnigskort.....om jag inte somnar vid bordet och klistrar fast mej själv med nån liten målad nalle så jag får ha en sån i panna resten av livet.....man vet aldrig....=)

Kramen till min Jillsa(the best there is)

Rosietoes sa...

Jill this is gorgeous. I love all your details and the colouring is magnificent.

Edna x

Pinklady 68 sa...

Kjempe stilig kort!! Tøft motiv og herlige mønster ark!!
Ser at du bor i Nannestad...vi skal ha scrappe treff på Skedsmokorset i morgen. Du er velkommen hvis det passer. Åpner dørene kl 17. Adr. Sten Menighetshus ved Skedsmo Kirke. Gjoleidvn. 5.
Ta gjerne med en venninne:-)

Ha en fin kveld! KLem Laila.

Sara H sa...

Wow!!! This is one perfect card!!! I absolutely love those beautiful papers and embellishments and your colouring is really amazing!!!!
Hugs, Sara =)

Fleur sa...

WOW Jill, this is pure perfection. Absolutly stunning
HUGZ Fleur xXx

DesignerDiva sa...

Yet another fantastic card Jill, you have an amazing talent for putting colours and papers together. Just beautiful
Hugs Laurie x

Pinklady 68 sa...

Hei igjen:-), så koselig at du kan komme imorgen! Vi er 22 påmeldte. Jeg er der litt før kl 17:-)
Du svinger inn ved skedsmo kirke....når du har hovedinng til kirka på høyre side...holder vi til i det første hvite huset på venstre side. Vi bestiller mat fra Verona/KIna restauranten til de som vil ha. Flere har med egen mat..det bestemmer du selv:-) Ta med egen drikke.
Inngang koster 50kr.
Velkommen!

KLem Laila.

Katie sa...

Holy Wow this card rocks Jill!! I'm in love with the colors and your coloring is stunning :) I have a hard time with masculine cards sometimes so I love when I see inspiration like this. I hope that you're having a wonderful week so far! Hugs, Katie

Cor* sa...

Ah-Mazing! Great colors & nice masculine feel! Browns are my fave! Great layout !

Karyn S sa...

wowee, I love all the detail, the cheesecloth adds great texture. the colours and your colouring are perfect for a guy card!

Chelsea sa...

Hi Jill, your coloring is just amazing! A great take on the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at CLP Challenge, hope to see you on our next challenge.

Hugs and Love.

Stampin'Piper sa...

WOW, great men card and wonderful coloring!

Thanks so much for joining us at CLP this month!

Hugs Tanja