onsdag 11. april 2012

Copic Marker Norge

Good morning my lovely blogland friends!
I have made a card with my new stamp from Little Darlings that I just couldn't resist buying :)
This one is called "Buddies" and you find it here
I have tryed something different today. I have stamped the image three times using three different ink colours, to see how different the result was.
I have used Memento ink in colours "Tuxedo Black", "Rich Cocoa" and "London Fog" and then coloured the image with Copic Markers. I am not sure wich of them I prefere, as I think they look quite different. I would love to hear your opinion :)

You will find all my Copic listed on the Copic Marker Norge blog and I have written in both norwegian and english so you all will have a chance to understand it :)

This is my image:
Stamped with Memento Black Tuxedo

Stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa

Stamped with Memento London Fog


All of them together :)

And this is the card I have made with one of my coloured images


Image "Buddies" from Little Darlings
Coloured with Copics
papers from Glitz and MME (I think!)
Swirl from Magnolia
Flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt
Mini postal stamp from Whimsy stamps

Have a wonderful day my friends and thanks for visiting me
Remember you still have time to join the current challenge at Copic Marker Norge wich is
Spring is in the air
Big hugs

5 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Flott Jill:) At blekket gjør motivene så forskjellige det hadde ikke jeg tenkt over. Prøvde en gang med trykk i lys grå etter å hørt at det ble så fin effekt, men etter min smak ble det ikke bra. Har lagt min elsk på sort jeg, og jeg tror nok jeg blir der:)
Kortet ditt ble nydelig og motivene også:)
Ha en fin dag!
Klem:)

Sara H sa...

Oh wow! I love the diferent look of the image, gorgeous colouring!!! I can see why you couldn´t resist buying this image, it´s soooo cute =D
And everything about your card is perfect! Like always ;)Love it!

Maritha sa...

WOOOW!! Så himla oilka men lika ändå liksom...eh...ja du fattar!! =) URSÖTT kort gumman,men det kom väl inte som nån chock att jag tyckte...hi hi Bästa Jillsan min!

Kramen

Kjersti sa...

Jammen blir det stor forskjell, og alle er jo så fine, trenger bare ulike farger:) Lene på UnikHobby gjorde noe lignende med bryllupskort en gang, morsomt å se:)
Og kortet ble jo så flott, nydelige farger og pynt!
Klem fra Kjersti:)

DesignerDiva sa...

WOW Jill as if one fabulous coloured image wasn't enough you give us three! All amazing, all beautiful! Love the card as always sweet Jill
Hugs Laurie xx