onsdag 4. juli 2012

Head above the water!

I have vacation theese days and have a lot to do with the kids and hubby since they are home too. I am a day late with my remindercard for Teddy Bo, but I guess better late than never, right?

I have made a untraditonal wedding card for my sister and her husband too be :)
I think the image is perfect for them even tho it is not a typical wedding image.
The colours are the same as their wedding colours, so think it turned out just great!
The current challenge at Teddy Bo is
Celebration
-and isn't that a great theme or what!-


I have made an easel card for a change and I cut the writing space out with the spellinder, think it looks beautiful

Under the image there is a place to put a giftcard to the happy couple.

Colouring took me forever, but I am quite happy the way it turned out!

I would love to enter here
Allsorts - flowers
Craft your days away - Teddy bears
Deep ocean - Sea of love
Oozak - bright colours
Totally papercraft - Use a digi image
The ABC challenge - S for surprise us

have a nice day my friends and happy crafting!
Hugs, Jill

17 kommentarer:

Sara H sa...

Oh wow Jill!!!! This is sooo gorgeous! I can imagine that the colouring took you for ever =D but it was totally worth it! It´s a master piece really =)
Your sister will LOVE it!
Have a great day =)
hugs,
Sara

Maritha sa...

Åhhh min lilla hönapöna....kortet är ju bara ljuvligt fint!!! Dina kort är ju sååååå värda att vänta på så inte gör det nåt me en dag hit el dit!! Du har ju så mycket annat husligt för dej nu oxå ju....bräder,knott,barn,man och mer därtill....säger som du brukar till mej ,"glöm inte andas"!! =)

Massor av kramar fr hårt arbetande Svensk

Trine sa...

Å Jill noe så lekkert:)
I love it:):)
Kos deg med ferie!
Klem,Trine

Exclusively by Mel sa...

Superb card! love your image and your beautiful colouring.
Thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean.
Love,mel. xxx

Debs sa...

What a stunner Jill - adorable image and amazing colouring as always.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts and Charisma this time.
Good luck
Debs xx

Joyce Ann sa...

Jill, this so pretty. I love the colours. I think your sister and brother-in-law will love it; and congratulation to them.

Kjersti sa...

For et lekkert bryllupskort Jill, skjønner at dette tok tid å fargelegge - men så ble resultatet nydelig også:)
God ferie og god sommer til deg også!
Varme sommerklemmer fra Kjersti:)

Allison sa...

such a pretty card
thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

carol sa...

super card, i love it, thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Totally PaperCrafts, x carol

pinky sa...

Perfectly adorable. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
Pinky

Mummylade sa...

wonderful image and colours Jill. Thank you so much for entering our flower challenge at Allsorts and good luck!

Marga50 sa...

Wauwwwwwwwwwww Jill, wat een prachtige ingekleurde kaart. super.!!!Groetjes Marga.

michele sa...

Fabulous card Jill! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Suzi Mac sa...

Wowzer Jill, this is one beautiful card, I love the colour combo and those adorable images. Beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining us at Abc with your adorable work.
Hugs
Suzi x

Julie sa...

Wow - you've done an amazing job colouring this!

Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away for our Teddy Bear Challenge. Hope you stop by on Saturday when our new challenge launches!

Hugs Julie xx

Franz♥ sa...

Fab wedding card Jill, so amusing! I'm sure your sister will love it so much!

Thanks for sharing one of your masterpieces with us at Deep Ocean this forthnight!

Hugs, Franz.

Sandy Allnock sa...

I am so glad I finally have time to catch up on all the Oozak entries - yours is FAB! The image is beautiful and I love the hidden spot for a gift card!

Sandy, Oozak DT