tirsdag 10. juli 2012

Teddy Bo tuesday without a card!

Good morning!
I don't have a card to show you yet, so this is just a quicky to tell you that team B is in charge for the new challenge at Teddy Bo and they are having
Christmas in july!
Like always they have created some really yummy projects for you to see, so just head over to the blog and check it out.
This is the new release today from the shop

I also have to tell my Norwegian readers that Copic Marker Norge today has part 2 of the summerchallenge up, so be sure to head over there too and check if you were so lucky to get to participate in this one too :)

I will be back with another wedding card later or tomorrow morning :)
I am off to visit my favorite craftshop to meat up with my sweet Copics boss Siv :)

Lots of hugs

Ingen kommentarer: