søndag 27. januar 2013

Tilda with little Rudolf♥

Last Christmas I didn't have enough homemade Christmas cards to send my friends and family, so this year I will be prepared! My first Christmas card this year is made. I will make at least one each month :)

And I just love this Tilda with little Rudolf that I got from Kreativ Scrapping last year♥
Isn't she is wonderful?! I think she was the one that started up my Magnolia love again.

Today I want to show you a shaker card I have made with the little lovely couple.
I still have  a few Pion sheets left from the wonderful Christmas collection and I have coloured my image to match the colours on them. The new Pion collection will be in the shop in a few days, and  you better get those orders in. They are amazing♥

Looks like Miss Tilda is standing in snow. I have used fine glitter inside the shaker, earlier I have used tiny glass pearls as Gabriella loved the sound of them, but I haven't got anymore so I guess I have to buy me some new ones. 

Inside with a lovely text from NSS in english. I love this text
I have used Spellbinders frames on both and on the one  with the text I have cut out a fantastic Cheery Lynn frame around

Front and back.
Wonderful flowers from Storyteller and Papirdesign
I have also used Magnolia swirl, pearlberries, charms and a pen thing which is BEAUTIFUL


For those of you that like to know:
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Hair: E49-57-55-53-50
Vest and shoes: E43-42-41
Dress and hat: BG 72-70 
-and here I have used a tip to tip blending tecnique as the colours are a bit hard to blend nice.
White details: E81, W0 and blender
Ribbons in her hair: BG75-72-70
Rudolf: W3, E81, W1-0, E41 and blender

Hope you like my card♥
Have a wonderful day my friends and enjoy your sunday
 
Enter my card here:
Magnolia licious - Inspiration photochallenge
Bearly-mine challenges - Tic tac toe (flowers , lots of layers, swirls, glitter)
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes
Tilda's town- Celebrate (Christmas is celebration :))
 
Here you find the supplies:

21 kommentarer:

Mummylade sa...

amazing card Jill!

Trine sa...

Vakkert julekort, kjenner jeg får ordentlig lyst på å lage jul nå:) Gleder meg til å se en TFT på disse vakre kortene fylt med "snø" :)
Kos deg masse ute med barna i dag, det er jo så flott temp nå. Ha en toppers arbeidsuke også, jeg sitter fortsatt med beinet tullet inn i bandasje skal på kontroll til uka, da håper jeg det blir fjernet, sånn at jeg snart kan gå på ski:) Gleder meg til det:)
Ha en fin dag Jill:)

Masse klemmer!!!

DesignerDiva sa...

Jill she is absolutely beautiful! I'm so pleased you are making Magnolia cards again because they suit your style perfectly!
Please could you tell me Hunny where you got that little calendar stamp? I have been looking for something like that for sooooooooooo long
Big Hugs Laurie xx

Maritha sa...

Åhhhh jag blir bara lyrisk av dina kort!!! Underbara kort och underbara du vännen!! <3 =)

Kramen

Pinklady 68 sa...

Lekkert julekort!! Helt nydelige farger og ikke minst motiv:-)
du lager mye fint Jill!!
Jeg lager ihvertfall to julekort hver måned...smarte vi:-)

Ha en fin vinterdag! KLem Laila.

Sissel sa...

Lekkert, nydelige farger og herlig pynta.
Klem Sissel

angelwhispers sa...

Wow Jill already doing your Christmas cards you are so organised but so glad you are as this is just amazing such a fabulous design and such pretty colours!! I picked this image up on Friday at a fabulous price so may have to ink her up now!! Thanks for joining us over at Midweek Magnolia this week Love Chanelle xxxx

honeybeespaperie sa...

Awesome card! Love it!
Hugs, Manuela

Kerttu sa...

Nydelig julekort!

klem:)

Kaoskontroll sa...

Nydelig kort!
Fantastiske farger og vakker fargelegging!!
du er flink som orker og lage julekort i januar, det orker ikke jeg... Nå må jeg har VÅRLIGE ting.. det er jo tross alt bare Ehem.. en pitteliten stund til VÅREN kommer..
God kveld :)
klem

Kym's Crafty Cards sa...

What a pretty Tilda card you have made. It fits the Bearly Mine Challenge this week well. Thank you for taking part and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

Veronica sa...

Nydelig kort:) Ett av mine favoritt magnolia stempler:) Og utrolig flott fargelagt!

Franz♥ sa...

Love this card Jill, fab soft colouring and wonderful layout!

A big hug from Italy :*

Franz.

Carla Burger sa...

Your card is so lovely! Love the design and your colouring is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck. Hugs Carla.

Candy sa...

Hi Jill,
I just love your card! Really like that you made a shaker with it. Beautiful papers!!!
Love the soft palette of colours you have used and your beautiful decorating!
Tilda is beautiful.
Thank you so very much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog :o)
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

mae sa...

This is such a beautiful creation! I love the colors and the design. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week.
xx,
Mae

Heather sa...

A beautiful card Jill, I love your design and the soft gentle colours.
Your Tilda and friend look stunning the shaker element and so gorgeous details.

hugs
Heather xx

Katie sa...

Gorgeous as always Jill! Those papers are so pretty and go perfectly with Tilda. I'm loving the shaker part too- such a great idea :) Sending many hugs your way my friend, Katie

Anonym sa...

I Love this Jill! Gorgeous coloring/creating! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges! Thanks for playing!

sue w. sa...

This is so beautiful, such wonderful colouring and detail.
Hugs Sue W.

Tami G sa...

Stunning.. So gorgeous.