torsdag 25. juli 2013

Sunny days ♥♥♥

Hi friends!
Cardmaking is not at the top of my priority list these days with the lovely weather we have here at the moment, but I just couldn't resist making a card with new newest stamp from My Besties "Bashful Butterfly"
I think she is one of the most beautiful of them all, and like always I loved colouring her up with my Copics. I just think these images are so fun to work with!
Kreativ Scrapping has a lot of them in the shop in rubber and they are all so cute!
 
Before I went on vacation all the new Maja Design papers, Sofiero landed in my mailbox from Kreativ Scrapping and I can tell you they are really beautiful!
I know I definitly have to order some more, as they are selling fast and won't be reprinted, so when they are gone they are gone!
 
On to my card. Hope you like it!
 
I have made another paperbag card today with a tag inside.
Think the TH On the edge butterfly was perfect on my card.

Backside with a poem and a small tag from Magnolia.
Lovely charm from Kreativ Scrapping.
The seam binding I have coloured with Distress Stains, Milled Lavender.

The whole card.
I did struggle alot with this card, I changed all the papers, all the flowers, texts, swirls, EVERYTHING and ended up with it this way, and when I showed it to my sister she thinks it was the most wonderful card I have ever made...LOL

CUTIE!
My Copics:
Skin: E11-21-51-50-93
Hair: E44-42-41-40
Dress: RV 95-93-91, YG 93-91, E81
Socks: YR 24, Y 35-32 and YG 93-91, E81
Stickles and Liquid pearls here and there
 
Enter here:
Besties Challenge- Floral Frenzy
Hjerteboden - Sommer
Copic Marker Sverige - Sommer
Kort o Mania - Bruk 5 accesorizes (blomster, perler, diecut, pyntebær, bølgepapp)
 
 
 
That was all from me today
Have a wonderful day my friends, I am heading out in the sun again ;)
 
BIG hugs
 


16 kommentarer:

Jacqui's little piece of England sa...

Your card is gorgeous Jill love that image and the detailing that you've put with her
jacqui x

Anne- Elisabeth sa...

Et nydelig kort Jill og fantastisk fargelegg ing med nydelige farger,
Klem Anne-Elisabeth

Veronique sa...

Så lekker gavepose ♥

Klem!

ShersL84bed sa...

Beautiful. Love the shading on her face especially. Wish I could colour like this.

Love the design of your card too, beautiful.

Eva Gro sa...

Nydelig kort!!! Supert fargelagt og herlig sammensatt!!!

Klem fra Eva Gro

Trine sa...

Åååå vennen dette er noe av det nydeligste jeg har sett. Herlig motiv, fantastiske farger fra en fantastisk god fargelegger. Åååå for et kort, nydelig bruk av papirer, blomster og dieser.
Helt perfekt alt sammen:)
Kos deg i sommer solen:)
Varme sommer klemmer!!!

Karina Bunkenborg sa...

Super cute card! Thank you for joining us at kort o mania!

Tuppenshobbyblogg sa...

Sååå nydelig...finner ikke ord :)
Du er bare så råflink !!

Klem,Kjersti

Bente sa...

Sååå utrolig vakkert!! Supersøtt motiv, fantastisk fargelagt as usual :)
Takk for at du deltar i utfordringen vår hos Hjerteboden.
Klem, Bente

Sharon sa...

She is stunning Jill as is the fabulous design. The embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x

Rozzan sa...

Tack för ditt underbara bidrag till CMS utmaning #4! Din färgläggning är jättesnygg och kortet är verkligen sommrigt :) Lycka till
Rozzan DT i CMS

Heather sa...

A beautiful card Jill, a lovely design, gorgeous colours and images. I love the Besties image and wonderful colouring and details!!

hugs
Heather xx

Colette sa...

Another stunner Jill and congrats on winning the flower frenzy challenge, at this rate you will soon own every Bestie image LOL!
hugs,
Colette xx

Chris_P sa...

Jättefint kort!! Tack för du är med i vår sommarutmaning på Copic Marker Sverige!!

kram Christina, DT

Rosa A sa...

Åh det är verkligen jättefint!
Kram Rosa

Åsa aká Scraphorse sa...

*suckar*

*dregglar*

Sååå fint!

Tack för att du är med och leker med oss på CMS.

Kram, Åsa (DT-CMS)