tirsdag 1. oktober 2013

DT KREATIV SCRAPPING AUTUMN/HALLOWEEN

Good morning friends!
Not bad, two post in two days ;)
And this time I have a card to show you for the new challenge at Kreativ Scrapping.
 
We are having Autumn/Halloween as our theme this time and since I am going to show you some Halloween inspiration later this month I made a Autumn card.
Hope you like it!
My images today comes from Bildmålarnas autumn collection, Little Winged Friends and I have merged them together after this tutorial
 
 
Today my stamps are Mushroom Boy and Leaf and I have like always coloured with Copics
Skin: E21-51-50-93
Boys hair: E29-25-21
Girls hair: E33-21-41-40
Girls clothes: BG 93-91 (green) and E81, W0 and blender 0 (white)
Boys clothes: B93-91-0000, C0 (blue) and E81, W0 and Blender 0 (white)
Mushrooms: YR 15-14, Y32, E42-40
Shoes: W3-1-0

I have used design paper from My Minds Eye, Mischievous collection and I have used my new addictions, a fantastic Bingo stamp and Twig die from Joy! Craft. Of course I have also used paperproducts from Dutch Doobadoo. Look at those trees!!!
In shop at Kreativ Scrapping today or tomorrow
The wonderful white bird I have made after this tutorial.
The inside.
Just the bingo and the die... Simple and perfect ;)
 
 
Hope you can find some time to join us today.
We have an amazing prize like ALWAYS!
3 sheets of Dutch Doobadoo products from this collection of winners choice.. Yummy!
 
Thanks for visiting me today and to all my new followers, I hope you can find some inspiration here. I am really glad you are here ♥
 
Before I go I just have to tell you that you have to check out Kreativ Scrappings blog. That Design team is fantastic and I love being there with them. I am really, really a lucky girl♥
 
Hugs, Jill
 

5 kommentarer:

Trine sa...

Fantastisk vakkert Jill:) Høstkort med nesten litt vinter stemning. Digger farge valget ditt:)
Kos deg masse!
Sees!
Klem fra Trine.

Hobby Musician Keyboard sa...

Hej Jill, du gør meget flot arbejde! Jeg finder din Blogspot super nice! Vi har åbnet nye butikker. Du får en ekstra BONUS CODE sendt fra os for dit første køb med os i vores kreative butikker. Abonner på kort med os i et nyhedsbrev. Så får du umiddelbart efter den ekstra bonus af os, der sendes via e-mail! Hav det sjovt shopping! Masser af kærlighed fra Marina
http://www.hobby-crafts-and-paperdesign.eu


Har du passerer denne kreative online shop til dine venner?
Jeg var meget glad for at dele de kreative butikker med mange kreative venner!
Mange hilsner af kærlighed og kreative

Unni A sa...

Herlighet Jill, du lager så mye lekkert! Fargelegginga di er fantastisk, du bruker så nydelig farger, pynter med så mange lekre og stilige detaljer. Du er så flink!
klem Unni

Camilla sa...

Utrolig vakre farger, jeg elsker beige- (med litt blått)-Jill:D nydelig fargelegging og de kortene dine er jo bare en drøm å se på! Stor klem

Anonym sa...

adorable Jill! I just ordered the Christmas kit yesterday! Can't wait to get it!