tirsdag 5. november 2013

DT-COPIC MARKER NORGE #46

Good morning!
I have a new card today. Again I have made a Christmas card. I just love making them!
We have a new fantastic challenge at Copic Marker Norge going, and today team 2 is showing the wonderful cards they have made for you.
The challenge theme this time is
CHRISTMAS + A SKETCH
 
My card today is made with a new image from Paper Nest Dolls.
My friend Tammy-Louise showed them to me and I just fell in love with this cute image called CHRISTMAS FAIRY. She is both digi and rubber.
You can find your own Christmas Fairy HERE together with alot other super cute images. My IRL fairy, Gabriella, fell in love with the new released girl with a big lollipop. Hmmm I wonder why ;)
 
Here is my card ♥
Hope you like it!
 
Such a cutie, don't you agree!
Coloured with Copics of course
Skin: E21-51-50
Hair: E29-25-21
Dress, leafs and shoes: T5, YG93-91
Wings: T5-2-0
Berries: T5, E19-07
 

Lots of wonderful white flowers from Kort og Godt together with my favorite paperproducts from Dutch Doobadoo ♥ These trees are just perfect for me and I really want to use them on every card I make ;)

I put the text on the other side then on the sketch, hope that is ok for the Copic boss ;) hihi

Made with some lovely papers from Papirdesign. Even cut out one and put a epoxy pebbles on top. Cute detail :)
Wonderful corners from Dutch Doobadoo.
One of my new, fantastic Christmas poems from Kort og Godt.
I really must say, of all company that makes texts, they are my favorite ♥♥
 

Front and back

One last picture og the wonderful fairy.
I was going to colour her in light blue and grey colours like a real winterfairy, but these papers just screamed to be used from my huge pile of gorgeous papers.
 
That was all from me today.
Thank for peeking in today, remember to check out my wonderful teamies at CMN's cards too, like always they are a dream ♥
Here is the sketch, it's a good one like always
 
And be sure to check out this wonderful Paper Nest Dolls, and they have a blog too with a lot of inspiration HERE

Have wonderful november day ♥
Hugs
 I would love to enter here:
Card and scrap - Christmas card
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Christmas Cheer
Kort O Mania - Alt er tillatt så lenge det er jul
StampARTic - Anything Goes
 
A few links to you:
 

13 kommentarer:

Maritha sa...

Superflott kort min vän!! Härliga färger som alltid. Bästa bryttan min! =) ;)

Kramen damen

Maritha sa...

...eh...ja och bryttan är det nya och lite coolare namnet för bruttan!!! *visslar*

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

Loveeee!!! :)
Your so talented ....

Heidi sa...

Åååå vakkert som alltid.
Likte denne skissen da, men så var det den tiden.
Er ikke så mye å gjøre med den.

Klem Heidi:)

brenda sa...

As it’s something I don’t like doing will admit to this being a copy and paste comment because I am unable to type properly at the moment, but didn't want to miss the opportunity to take a look at your lovely Christmas creation and thank you for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Lin sa...

A very special Christmas card, Jill! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

Silje sa...

Kjempeflott julekort! Så fint pyntet! : ) Takk for at du deltar inne hos Stampartic!

Lena sa...

Først, tusen takk for hyggelig kommentar - det er jeg som er stolt av å få lov til å være sammen med dere som er så flinke :-)

Dette kortet var jo bare så nydelig og delikat, og vakkert pyntet på alle sider. Må også si at det forrige kortet, blå jul er bare helt utrolig vakkert :-)

klem

ValByDesign, Valerie sa...

What a gorgeous card, Jill!
{hugs}
Valerie
PND DT

Kirsten sa...

Super flot julekort
Tak fordi du deltager i vores udfordring på Card and Scrap

Gitte sa...

Super smukt julekort.
Tusind tak for at du deltager hos Card and Scrap.
DT-Gitte.

Ane sa...

så herlig kort!! supersøtt! takk for du deltar hos kort o Mania! klem dt ane :)

Karina Bunkenborg sa...

Hvor er dit kort bare smukt og skønne brune farver!
Karina