mandag 16. desember 2013

CMN-ADVENT CALENDAR-DAY 16

Hi my friends♥
With only Christmas a week ahead I have made a little something I want to share with you.
 
 
 I found a great tutorial on You Tube on how to fold a star and use it as a ornament for your tree. I am making a few of these for my friends, for their gifts, a sweet little thing to have on the tree as a memory from the Christmas 2013.
 
 
A Christmas song to you first ♥
 
You need
Paper
Cutter and scoreboard
Some glue. I use my ATG, so perfect for this job
Ink to disress with
Ribbon
Image, I used Joyful Piglet from Magnolia
Pearl with a little bit larger hole, has to be over 5mm
 

Cut 5 squares that measures 3x3" and two squares that is 11/2 x 11/2,and a little circle motiv.
My image is Joyful Piglet from Magnolia.
My Copic:
E00-000-0000 for the pig and E93 for cheeks
Ribbon around his neck E37-35-33-31

Distress all adges
Front and back for the big ones, and just the front for the small ones

Score at the black lines

Fold it with the diagonal scoreline against eachother

Do all five like this

Glue them all together. like the picture.

When all five are glued together, it looks like this when you fold it.
Great isn't it!

Glue the ribbon, thread a pearl at both the ribbons and make a knot in the end.
When you drag the pearl against the knot it is possible to fold out the star. Fix it by dragging the pearl down to the star. DONE ♥

Perfect way to use some scrap papers ;)
Here are a few of the ones I did.
 
 
Good luck and have a wonderful week
hugs, Jill
 

4 kommentarer:

Sharon sa...

This is gorgeous Jill and thank you for sharing this with us.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Lau W sa...

Oh wow ! Gorgeous work ! This is wonderful !
xxx

Jane ayres sa...

wonderful jill , had a go , mine didnt turn out as good as yours , need a little practice :) x hugs x

Pinklady 68 sa...

Superfint!!!
Riktig god jul til deg og dine:-)
KLem Laila.