tirsdag 14. januar 2014

I AM HERE FOR YOU...

Good morning friends
Back again with a new guest designer card for Paper Nest Dolls.
This card I made for Christine to take to CHA and I love how it turned out. I wanted to give the image Snail Mail a bit of a postcard theme, so I gave her letters, envelopes and post stamps and a little adorable envelope charm..
I have to remind you about my candy HERE where you can win a Paper Nest Dolls stamp and some crafty goodies from me. Amazing chance to get your own PND stamp. They are really so cute and so much fun to colour, I know you will love them.
KREATIV SCRAPPING ARE PROUD TO BE THE ONLY SHOP IN NORWAY SELLING THESE STAMPS, AND YOU FIND THEM ALL HERE

Hope you like it ♥
My image is coloured with Copic

Side view
Papers from Pion Design and Maja Design and some fab poststamps from Kort og Godt

This little envelope is made using a supercool stencil from Dutch Doobadoo. I think this is fab to make great insides, but also room for a note at the front of your card as it comes in two sizes.
DUTCH DOOBADOO - ENVELOPE STENCIL 470.713.002 - SMALL 2 STK
Tomorrow I am back with a (fabulous!) bloghop post for Dutch Doobadoo and I will show you a lot more of this wonderful product. Be sure to check back tomorrow ♥

Isn't this doll just the cutest??
So perfect for a card just to say I am thinking of you or I miss you.

That was all from me today.
See you all tomorrow! At least I hope so ♥♥♥

Hugs friends 


2 kommentarer:

Susy sa...

Underbart snyggt kort!
Gillar verkligen Bingo stämpeln från JoyCraft (tyvärr säljs dem inte i Sverige...)

KRAM SUSY

Pippi sa...

Aldeles flott kort! vakkert utført papir kreasjon,farger og fargelagt motiv er så fint :) Ha en flott kreative dag :)