tirsdag 1. april 2014

SEPHIA COLORING AT COPIC MARKER NORGE

Good morning and welcome to see the second post at my blog today!
Today we have a new Challenge at Copic Marker Norge too :)
I hope you love those challenges as much as me ♥

I think it is my talented friend Elizabeth who set the inspiring theme today and we are having SEPHIA COLORING today. Yay!

This is sooo much fun and I loved making me card :) Can't wait to see how you will do it :)
I was so lucky to have the chance to work with a gorgeous new image from Paper Nest Dolls released today and she was just perfect for my little Bella's birthday card.
The image is called Angel Ellie with teddy and she is just soooo cute!

Hope you like my card
Papers from Maja design
Heart banner die from LaLaLaLand
Flowers from WOC and Kort og Godt
Little bottle with Angeldust...

The words "Our girl" is from Tim Holtz

I have used a Eek Punch on the side and put some pearls there.

Side sneak ;)

My list of Copic colours are short today!
Skin is my normal favorite, E21-51-50 and 93 and the rest is  E47-44-43-42-41-40

Hope you like it ♥
Head over HERE to be inspired by the other girls on my Copic team!

Have a nice day all my friends!
Hugs
I am off to sleep a bit after my nightshift...


5 kommentarer:

Veronique sa...

For et nydelig kort ♥

Klem!

Veronique sa...

For et nydelig kort ♥

Klem!

Cccam Server Cardsharing Server sa...

After research a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I truly like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark web site listing and can be checking again soon. Pls check out my web page as well and let me know what you think. Cccam Server

Camilla sa...

SÅ nydelig, Jill! <3 Duse fine Jill-farger og så delikat :)
Klemmmm

Kaoskontroll sa...

ååh, så nydelig!!! Elsker fargelegginga di <3 <3 super fint kort!! klem kristin