fredag 4. juli 2014

Sunflower Ellie from Paper Nest Dolls

Good morning!
I am finally back with a colored image again :)

It is not that I don't color anymore, I am just such a lousy blogger these days...
I have the kids home and I spend the days with them instead of in front of the computer.

But this little cutie has to bee shown!
Loved colouring her up with my Copics. Found this sketch in an old Ett Trykk and had to give it a go. Not my normal Jill style, but I loved how it turned out even if I am not a CAS card maker normally.

This lovely images is called Sunflower Ellie and she comes from The Paper Nest Dolls fantastic collection of stamps. Christine just keep them getting more and more pretty all the time and I love to colour them up. 

Here she is ♥

Simple inside too, with just a birthday text from Norsk Stempelblad.

Another Norsk Stempelblad text on the front saying:
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.

This was my last night at work before vacation and I really look forward to spend more time with my lovlies ♥
Enjoy your summer!

Hugs


6 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Great idea, Jill, thank you!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Nikki sa...

What a great card and love the layout of it great way to use scraps :)

Connie sa...

Nydelig :)

Dortesjs sa...

aww love this card and the lyric to

Paper Nest Dolls sa...

adorable as always....LOVEEE !! hugsxxxxxxxx

Camilla sa...

SÅ herlig, Jill! :D